Tactical Firearms Training
Gray Ops offers private lessons and one on one tutoring tailored to fit your specific needs. Lessons will be designed to accomplish any goal that you may have. Private Lessons must be scheduled by phone. Minimum time requirement is two hours. Equipment and supplies needed, can be provided for an additional fee and are not included in the hourly rate.
$200.00 per hour: Private instruction takes place in a private training bay away from the public range. Fees include all range fees. Fees do not include ammunition. All shooters are responsible for their own factory loaded ammo. No reloads allowed.
Training can also be tailored to Small Groups of 3-4, @ $100.00 per person per hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
Please call for questions or to make your reservation. Phone: (209) 479-3145.
(Students must pre-pay for the number of hours of instruction desired.)
Course Registration: By signing up for and/or registering for a Gray Ops Firearms
Specialty Training, Inc., course(s), I understand and agree to the following:
- Gray Ops Firearms Specialty Training’s operation depends upon the vigilant control of all firearms by each student, and such control depends upon the unconditional cooperation of its students; therefore, I understand that my instruction may be terminated at any time during the course if the staff deems my cooperation or interpersonal behavior unsatisfactory.
- I will abide meticulously by any and all safety procedures required by Gray Ops Firearms Specialty Training, and I agree to sign a statement releasing Gray Ops Firearms Specialty Training, Inc. from any and all injury I may sustain during the training course(s).
- I will be at least the age of 21 years old at the time of class or between the ages of 18 and 21 and will be enlisted in the United States Military.
- I understand if I cancel my training course a 50% tuition penalty is charged. A full tuition penalty is charged for unattended courses, or courses canceled less than 7 days prior to their start date.
Gray Ops Firearms Specialty Training reserves the right to cancel any course with 5 days notice with a full refund for the class.
- All applicable local, state and federal laws ought to be adhered to.
|Gray Ops Firearms Specialty Training, Inc., 2020 Private Training Course Registration Form. Please select the Course and Date you’re interested in attending. Early registration guaranties your seat. I understand that my training course fee is non-transferable and a 50% tuition penalty is charged if I cancel the training.|